Here I present to all of you some of my recommendations for Youtubers, Instagram accounts, Books, Tv shows and Movies. For those that want something different or new.
Name: Adriana A. Gotay Flores
- Try Guys ( https://www.youtube.com/tryguys): The Try Guys are a group formed by Eugene Lee Yang, Ned Fulmer, Keith Habersberger and Zach Kornfeld. This group is well known for their content on Youtube. Where they try out anything for the viewers entertainment. Most of their content is for viewers of all ages. They have done different types of challenges, have their own type of game show, made a book called “The Hidden Power of F*cking Up” and much more.
- Top 5 (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTop5ss): Top 5 is a Youtube channel that focuses on talking about different types of subjects.It also provides documentaries and resources about where the information comes from. It focuses on subjects such as History, Facts, Paranormal and Mysterie. This channel also covers urban legends, real life cases, and more. This channel’s content is directed to a mature audience.
- Shane Dawson ( https://www.youtube.com/user/shane): Shane Dawson is a well known Youtuber, writer, comedian, actor, director, beyond other things. At first, when he began Youtube he was known for his sketches, comedy and music videos. Later on he started to do videos on conspiracy theories and paranormal information. Currently he is known for his documentaries with other Youtubers, for example Tana Mongeau, Jake Paul and Jeffree Star. Other than that he also has another youtube channel called ShaneGlossin (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVojJ1k03GZzjSbdXXunkw).
- Medicalmedium ( https://www.instagram.com/medicalmedium/): The instagram Medicalmedium is run by Anthony William. He has written two books, “Medical Medium ” and “Medical Medium Celery Juice: The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time Healing Millions Worldwide”. This instagram page is dedicated to giving natural alternatives to help people with health issues and to live with healthier lifestyles.
- Enews (https://www.instagram.com/enews/): Instagram page dedicated to giving news on artists and public figures in the media.
- Veggiejeva (https://www.instagram.com/veggiejeva/): veggiejeva is dedicated on providing viewers with vegan recipes. Not only recipes but also showing vegan places to eat in Puerto Rico. It was created by Karla, a Puertorican blogger (https://www.veggiejeva.co/) , where she demonstrates that the food we love to eat, can be made for everyone. She also has a Pinterest and a Facebook, both under the name “VeggieJeva”.
- La ventaja de ser Introvertido (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42735971-la-ventaja-de-ser-introvertido?from_search=true&qid=wYls4RJicF&rank=1): This book talks about the benefits of being an introvert. The author Dra. Marti Olsen Laney, talks about her own experiences with being an introvert and how it has impacted her in a positive way. The book also expresses the benefits of being an introvert and how we should start seeing it as a positive factor, instead of a negative one.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2612.The_Tipping_Point?from_search=true &qid=Ug9SwYErXz&rank=1): The Tipping Point is that moment where an idea, trend, or social behavior spreads and impacts our society and personal life. This book written by Malcom Gladwell teaches us on how certain factors impact or ways of thinking. This book, in my opinion is extremely beneficial for those that are interested in Marketing, Publicity and Public Relations. For the reason that it teaches and helps you learn factors that can be beneficial for those types of careers.
- My Journey with Maya (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23197313-my-journey-with-maya?from_search=true&qid=I3TI38W5Py&rank=1): My Journey with Maya, is a book written by Tavis Smiley. Where Smiley talks about Maya Angelou and the friendship that blossomed between them. He talks about her from his point of view and says all the experiences and life lessons he learned from her.
Films o series:
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine(https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2467372/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0): It’s a comedy show about an elite squad of detectives in New York City and how they manage their day to day lives with their job and personal lifes. Even tho its a comedy show ,created by Dan Goor, this show also touches on important themes as racism, sexual assault, and others.
- It Follows (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3235888/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1): It Follows is a horror movie that centers around Jay, a teenage girl that after an event that happened to her with her boyfriend, finds out she is now affected with a curse that is not so easy to get rid of.
- Jojo Rabbit (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2584384/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0): This comedy/drama movie written by Taika Waititi, shows us the life of Jojo Betzler. A little boy that has a big admiration for Adolf Hitler, during World War II.